We are currently 3D Printing Face Shields see below for images of the different types available.
The 3D Printing Studios Team is also working with State Health Departments to supply PPE and other CoronaVirus health products.
For 3D Printing Studios, the medical industry is the most interesting application of 3D technologies. The promise that in the near future we’ll be able to scan and print replacement body parts is a tantalising proposition for our whole team. We are constantly on the lookout for new medical-related applications. Here are some projects which we’ve completed:
- 3D Scanning and reverse engineering of femoral components
- Medical bottles and appliance to be used instead of real drugs for demonstration purposes
- Various implements used in dentistry and surgery
- Project to improve the oxygen delivery for a respirator
- Models for surgical planning or visually showing trauma
Latest News Item from Taiwan – Researchers Rely on 3D Printed Models & Surgical Guides for Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery