ABS resin is a typical resin of widely used general-purpose plastic materials. It is delivered to a vacuum package containing a dehumidifier.
Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile poly-butadane Styrene) Filament is a petrol extract that significantly removes toxic gases and has a slight gloss.
- It is hard but contractive, so cracks or phenomena may occur during printing depending on the large sculpture or shape difference.
- Unlike general ABS filament, ABS has significantly reduced the chronic contraction phenomenon, enabling printing of large sculptures and maintaining post-processing such as fumigation and grinding.
- Plastic burning odors may occur during printing.
- Heating Bed is required. – Adhesive and uniform fusion points.
- It is a material available in most FFF-type 3D printers. It uses raw materials certified as harmful substances such as ROHS and REACH. *precautionary note