SLS 3D Printing Technology (laser sintering)
With SLS (selective laser sintering) technology, 3D printing is realized layer by layer from powder fused by a CO2 laser. This allows 3D printing of functional objects without the need for an intermediate binder and therefore print without support. The SLS also allows printing of superimposed parts to optimize the printing tray to the maximum. This technology is currently very expensive on the market (average of USD 150K per machine and above), and the Sinterit brings it to a much more affordable solution for an equivalent quality!
The Sinterit Lisa is a breakthrough in desktop 3D printing. Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- Powder based printing: SLS printing is new to the desktop market and used a laser to melt powder particles together to form solid objects.
- Support free: Print complex objects with no support structure.
- Batch printing: Utilise the full volume of the print area by stacking parts without needing them to touch.
Domains of Application
The pieces printed on Sinterit are above all prototypes allowing you to validate shapes, dimensions, or simply a concept. This is therefore useful in many areas including, but not exclusive to, robotics, education, medicine, architecture, design and automotive.
Sinterit Studio Software
The Sinterit Studio 2015 is the print preview software of the SLS 3D Printer Sinterit. It allows you to prepare your piece before printing with the right position and configuration and also enables you to control your machine!
Sinterit Lisa Full set comprising of:
-1 x Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D Printer
– 1 x Powder Sueve for Powder mixing
– 1 x Sandblaster
*Need a separate air compressor unit. Purchase separately and not included with full set.
– 1 x 2Kg Fresh PA12 Powder
– 1 x 2Kg Ready PA 12 Powder
– 1 x 2 Kg Flexa Black Powder
– 1 x Print removal box and accessories
-1 x Powder scoop and related accessories