The Wood Smartfil3D Filament is a first class PLA filament with a high percentage of natural wood. It does not contain recycled material and boasts excellent printing resolution. This filament presents a lot of design possibilities, from sculptural replicas to furniture and wood utensils.
Directions for Use:
- Due to the high amount of wood particles, seals may occur on 0.4mm diameter. Therefore, we recommend nozzles with a diameter of at least 0.6mm.
- We recommend to feed the printer without making pronounced turns on Bowden systems, to avoid breaking the filament.
- We recommend to print with a layer higher than 0.2 mm.
- It is important to avoid heating the filament with the extruder in standby as this may produce blocks.
- The finish surface can be changed by increasing the printing temperature.